Outstanding Results from Tri-Wall’s Latest Customer Experience Survey

Tri-Wall is dedicated to providing the best customer service at all times from each of our UK sites and the latest results at Tri-Wall North East demonstrate that even throughout turbulent times, our customers recognise the great work we do.

Feedback from customers showed that 94% would describe the service they received as “excellent”, 75% said products met their needs “extremely well” with the remaining 25% selecting “very well”. 81% of customers are “extremely satisfied” with the service they received and 100% of customers would recommend Tri-Wall to a friend or colleague.

This is just the latest in a long line of great results from Tri-Wall UK over the previous few years and there’s definitely more to come in the next few months!

We use cookies to optimise site functionality and give you the best possible experience.